A team committed to helping I/DD providers fill open DSP positions & support more people
About Scott de Fasselle
My mother (and Craig’s wife) Sara worked for the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
Hearing about her work as I grew up-and meeting some of the people she helped-had a significant impact on my childhood.
It opened my eyes to the fact that there are always people who need help, and organizations who do the great (sometimes unrecognized) work of helping them.
Blitz is my opportunity to give back, even if in only a small way, to a community that I have long felt passionately about.
- Earned Eagle Scout at 15 years old. His project benefited a shelter for battered women and their children
- Saved a nonprofit client over $11,000 with one 30-minute conversation
- Speaker at DD Conferences & Workshops
About Craig de Fasselle
My first exposure to the work that now fills my days was in college, doing student teaching and designing recreation programs for children with DD.
In 1999, I founded Blitz to help small businesses and non-profits with marketing and the web. In 2017, we were approached by a local provider wanting help. Working together with them we saw big opportunities for them to find and keep the DSPs they needed.
I love working with people passionate about their mission, and it’s rewarding to work exclusively with I/DD providers.
We’ve written a book, Heart, Hope & Honesty, to highlight the achievements of DSPs and the people they serve and provide help for providers.
- Owned & sold two successful businesses; five patents
- Wrote successful grants for iPads for Autism program
- Speaker at DD Conferences & Nonprofit Workshops