Are you sick of the vicious cycle of recruiting, hiring, & turnover?
Want to attract & retain great Direct Support Professionals?
The DSP Hamster WheelSM educational program helps you find and keep DSPs using free approaches. When you attend our interactive workshop, you’ll learn how you can…
- Prevent people that no call / no show for interviews or onboarding
- Make free changes to your onboarding and training to reduce turnover
- Keep the culture positive so it does not suddenly turn toxic
“The [virtual] workshop was PHENOMENAL! I've been doing this for 24 years, and this was the best training I've been to. Since changing our job posts based on the workshop, I've been inundated by applicants on Indeed.”
— Dawn Shannon, June 2020 RCPA workshop attendee
They are NOT webinars where you listen to Scott or Craig run through a PowerPoint presentation. These are interactive online workshops.
You'll get to:
- collaborate with your peers
- interact with the presenters
- feel energized and empowered!
Prior Workshop Results:
Recruitment: HR Director reported they increased hires with 11 new DSPs!
Retention: Agency saved $10,000 in turnover costs less than a week after the presentation.
Impact: > 200 participants rate the workshop & exercises an average of 9.3 out 10 points!
One Half-Day Retention & Culture
March 25, 2021, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm EDT
You'll focus on...
- Breaking the cycle of new DSP turnover by creating better experiences that cost you nothing
- Creating supports for staff to reduce turnover
- Creating happy staff when there isn't enough time
“It is truly amazing how much positivity and appreciation can change the cultural dynamics by vocalizing those feelings into words and actions. I’m happy, our employees are happy, and we are excited to have the foundational knowledge to move us in the right direction for 2021.”
— Justin Livingston | CEO | reflektions ltd.
DSP Magnet Retention & Culture Workshop
Register now for this interactive workshop on March 25, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm Eastern. It is designed for IDD provider executives, HR directors, and orientation/training supervisors. You will come away with actionable steps to improve your DSP retention and culture!
A separate registration is required for each attendee but the price is reduced after the first registration. Name, title, and email fields are required.