Are you sick of the vicious cycle of recruiting, hiring, & turnover?
Want to attract & retain great Direct Support Professionals?
The DSP Hamster WheelSM educational program helps you find and keep DSPs using free approaches. When you attend our interactive workshop, you’ll learn how you can…
- What to do to dramatically improve your job postings on sites like Indeed
- The first step to motivating the right people to apply
- Easy changes you can make to your website job application to get more applicants
- First steps on installing your Anti-Ghosting System to prevent people from the no call/no show for interviews and onboarding
“The [virtual] workshop was PHENOMENAL! I've been doing this for 24 years, and this was the best training I've been to. Since changing our job posts based on the workshop, I've been inundated by applicants on Indeed.”
— Dawn Shannon, June 2020 RCPA workshop attendee
Prior Workshop Results:
Recruitment: HR Director reported they increased hires with 11 new DSPs!
Retention: Agency saved $10,000 in turnover costs less than a week after the presentation.
Impact: > 200 participants rate the workshop & exercises an average of 9.3 out 10 points!
One Half-Day Recruiting & Reduce Ghosting Workshop
April 15, 2021, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm EDT
You'll focus on...
- Fixing the common mistakes in template job posts and applications that drive applicants away
- Preventing people that no call / no show for interviews
This is NOT a webinar. These are interactive online workshops.
You'll get to:
- collaborate with your peers
- interact with the presenters
- feel energized and empowered!
“People don’t ghost me—I don’t let them. Out of my last 17 DSP applicants, only 2 people ghosted. I called both. I talked to one, and never heard from the other.”.”
— Brandi Body, Licking County Board of DD
DSP Magnet Recruiting & Anti-Ghosting Workshop
A focused workshop on June 2, 2021, to help you get better DSP applicants. We'll provide training you can use immediately to recruit great DSPs and reducing ghosting by applicants and new hires.
A separate registration is required for each attendee but the price is reduced after the first registration. Name, title, and email are required.