You're working with owners who want to earn the right to be your long-term partner
We help... because you do.
In 2017, Resident Home Association of Greater Dayton found us in their search for marketing help.
During our conversations, we learned about the challenges they had finding and retaining Direct Support Professionals.
That conversation changed our business as much as it did theirs.
Working with RHA was one of the most meaningful experiences in our careers-and we knew we wanted to do more to help.
So we reached out to a wide variety of DD organizations to learn about how they were coping with similar challenges.
And based on their issues, we remade our entire business.
We’re driven to do this work not simply because it’s rewarding-but because we have a personal connection to the cause.
- Invested over 300 hours of unpaid research with I/DD providers and expertes
- Guided a provider away from wasting >$100,000 on a retention effort that would not fix the root issue.
- Helped a provider get 173 DSP applications in the first 48 hours!
- One provider saved $10,000 in DSP turnover costs within 24 hours of one of our retention presentations.
- Webinar & conference speakers on recruiting/retention for:
- Ohio Provider Resource Association
- Ohio Health Care Association
- Keynote speakers for Virginia Network of Private Providers
- Webinars/workshops for 20+ other state associations
About Scott de Fasselle
My mother (and Craig’s wife) Sara worked for the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
Hearing about her work as I grew up-and meeting some of the people she helped-had a significant impact on my childhood.
It opened my eyes to the fact that there are always people who need help, and organizations who do the great (sometimes unrecognized) work of helping them.
Blitz is my opportunity to give back, even if in only a small way, to a community that I have long felt passionately about.
- Earned Eagle Scout at 15 years old. His project benefited a shelter for battered women and their children
- Saved a nonprofit client over $11,000 with one 30-minute conversation
- Speaker at DD Conferences & Workshops
About Craig de Fasselle
My first exposure to the work that now fills my days was in college, doing student teaching and designing recreation programs for children with DD.
In 1999, I founded Blitz to help small businesses and non-profits with marketing and the web. In 2017, we were approached by a local provider wanting help. Working together with them we saw big opportunities for them to find and keep the DSPs they needed.
I love working with people passionate about their mission, and it’s rewarding to work exclusively with I/DD providers.
We’ve written a book, Heart, Hope & Honesty, to highlight the achievements of DSPs and the people they serve and provide help for providers.
- Owned & sold two successful businesses; five patents
- Wrote successful grants for iPads for Autism program
- Speaker at DD Conferences & Nonprofit Workshops